Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Christmas Stitching Week 1

I am always running late when it comes to ornament stitching and finishing. This week theme is Santa.


Here is the Prairie Schooler Ho, Ho, Ho, from Gift of Stitching Magazine:







This is from a French blog, stitched on Lugana White Opalescent 20 ct.:


Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Irene said...

They are both great ! Do you have a link for the french one ?

11:34 PM  
Blogger Kajsa said...

Cute santas, love the ps one.

7:31 AM  
Blogger Carla said...

Lovely finishes!!

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home