Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Little Stitches New Christmas Designs

These are new christmas theme Emeries as well as Needlerolls, they are available as Christmas Emery Collection, Christmas Needleroll Collection. There are special packages if you want
to buy both, or just pick your own emery and one needleroll :





























A special design for my Italian friend Claudia and Paola Italian gathering in November. The design are in English and I do have an Italian translation of the Emery finishing and Ribbon Tutorials. The PDF file will not be emailed out until November 30, but the accessory pack will be mailed out once payment is received.






Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

How beautiful as always!!!!

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woderful Christmas designs

1:26 AM  
Blogger Yuko said...

As always, your works are sperb!
Everythings are so beautiful, and I especially like the 15faces biscorunu Rose version!!

7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vos modèles sont magnifiques!!
bravo merci

Azalée

2:28 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

OMG wow they are gorgeous

Hugs xxxxxx

4:37 PM  
Blogger Silvia D said...

Oh my god your things are simply beautiful, I've neer seen such nice things in italian's blogs.
bye
silvia

7:59 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

These are absolutely beautiful, looking forward to doing my own to hang from my tree.

5:12 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Gorgeous designs, Anita! I love them all.

7:10 AM  
Blogger Stitch Wizard said...

Hi Anita:

Oh I am so glad that you can finally see and comment in my blog! Your stitching is always just so awesome and these here are just beautiful! Wish I could do finish work as well as you do! I need to try making the emery sometime! You are such a wonderful stitcher! Debby :)

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is very beautiful.

12:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are darling. How do you (and with what) photograph them? Your photos are the best I have seen on the web for lighting, clarity--

10:02 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Gorgeous work Anita and love the added touch of the little jingle bells. Applause applause!!

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home