Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Friday, July 14, 2006

First Set of Patriotic Finish

I have been trying to format this message for so many
time that I wonder if this is going to work.
I could not make the "text" and the "pictures"
in the right places. I am going to do something different.
I am going to do the message in one post and
the pictures in the next post.

This patriotic set is for Janet tomorrow. She is coming
to visit with two friends tomorrow. I hope
the weather will be very nice and not raining.
The needleroll is from Lizzie Kate Liberty
sampler and I have made a few color changes
and I added the watermelon heart in there.
The fob is from the June Hoffman freebie
web site, Liberty Ewe, from Crescent colors.
I substituted the Crescent colors with
DMC colors. The ewe is white from the
original chart and I changed it to yellow
so it can show up better on the forget-me-not fabric.
I stitched the design "one over one" and it is
a very cute piece.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cute! Janet will be thrilled!! Have a great visit!!!
I love your blog so far!!!
Blessings!

1:58 AM  
Blogger Karoline said...

They're very cute, congratulations

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home