Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

August Freebie

I have this Cricket collection freebie for a long time. I finally decided to stitch it this month. I never like birds that are "Black". So I changed the colors. I did 2 versions of the birds. I am going to finish these as fobs. I like the Fall theme and too bad in the Houston, Texas area, we really don't see a season change.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are great Anita, you have been a busy girl.

1:24 AM  
Blogger Karoline said...

Very cute, congratulations

11:05 AM  
Blogger AuntSuze said...

Love the acorns and the color change on the birds. You really have been a busy stitcher!!

7:53 AM  
Blogger Cathy B said...

That will make a terrific scissors fob for Fall!

10:50 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Lovely! They are both adorable!
I hear you on the Texas not getting much of a fall deal. It's my favorite time of year though, at least we get a break in the heat!

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is absolutely gorgeous. Just love Acorns at the moment.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Chelle said...

Love the thistle acorns! The color change on the birds looks great.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Susimac said...

These are lovely Anita

4:33 PM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

I love this freebie, and the birds look great done in another color than black!

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home