Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Angi birthday needleroll


I modified one of the Sweetheart tree designs "kindness and love" and made it into a Needleroll for Angi's Birthday. It always takes me a long time doing the "name" and "the centering". Angi is a very talented stitcher that I know for years and she lives in Italy. I don't think she has a needleroll yet, so here it is. Happy Birthday, Angi.

7 Comments:

Blogger Katrina said...

oh how lovely Anita, your friend will be thrilled with it I'm sure!

4:55 PM  
Blogger Susimac said...

Oh Anita thats so pretty, I'm more than sure that Angi will love it.

4:59 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

You did a wonderful needleroll-very nice!

11:10 PM  
Blogger Karoline said...

Your needleroll is gorgeous, congratulations

1:36 PM  
Blogger Cathy B said...

Your needleroll looks great. What a thoughtful birthday gift!

6:58 PM  
Blogger AuntSuze said...

Yor needleroll is beautiful. I just know your friend will love her new gift.

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a wonderful gift for a wonderful stitching friend. Lovely job Anita.

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home