Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Friday, September 01, 2006

September goals

I did not meet any of my August goals as far as finishing any of my son's stitching. I will try again this month. The themes with September and October will be Halloween and Fall stitching. I will need to start the christmas stitching as well so I won't be so stressed out towards December.

I saw some new "faces" reading my blog. Thank you so much for leaving me comments. I always cherish the support of all the old "faces" as well. Have a great September. My birthday is on September 8 and I will post the stitching gifts that I have received on that date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home