Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Life has been very hectic

My son has been sick for a while, over 3 weeks, with a very bad cough. We have been to the doctor office twice in the last 10 days. His cough was so bad that I am afraid that he is going to end up a big hole in his lung. The doctor is experimenting various things at this level. I feel so tired and exhaused without a good night sleep for the month of October so far.

I have not been stitching much. My finishing is not doing any better either. I don't have all the buttons or supplies that I want to finish the ST set or this biscornu. Here is pictures of the stitched biscornu, I still have not decided on the buttons to use yet. The blog is not cooperating with pictures posting now, so I will try to post the pictures in a little while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home