Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

2007 Stitching Plans

I try to set up some guidelines every year to help me focus on my stitching.

Monthly stitching

- perwinkle promise kits
- freebie
-ornament
-biscornu stitched and finished

My son is almost 4 years old by May of 2007 and I need to finish all his stitching as far as the christmas quilt, birth sampler and his christmas stocking. I have accumulated a lot of kits over the years like Victoria Sampler learning series, perwinkle promise kits, mill hill kits and so on; I would like to work on them this year. I want to relearn the hardanger techniques and learn some new finishing techniques.

Thank you so much for being part of my blog by visiting it regularly and showing your supports. Have a happy new year.

10 Comments:

Blogger Karoline said...

Good luck with your goals, Happy new year Anita

11:59 AM  
Blogger Cathy B said...

Happy new Year Anita. Looking forward to visiting your blog more in 2007!

2:23 PM  
Blogger Chelle said...

I love your idea for working on kits this year. I have a bunch of them as well. I don't know if I can work them into the monthly mix, but it sure is a great idea.

Happy New Year!

3:39 PM  
Blogger AuntSuze said...

Wish you all the best in the new year. Good luck with your goals.

7:14 PM  
Blogger CJ in OK ;-) said...

This list sounds actually doable and you left lots of room to add in the impulse items. Happy Stitching, CJ

10:15 PM  
Blogger Susimac said...

Good list of goals Anita.. . Have a wonderful New Year.
Hugs

5:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Anita.
You have some more great finishes there!
Congrats on your finish in the Blue Ribbon gallery.
You did a great job on the ornament.
I like the beads, and the trim matches perfectly!
Love looking at your blog.
Happy New Year!!!
Murf

5:45 AM  
Blogger nela said...

Feliz año anita mi blog se puede traducir pulsando sobre la imagen del soldado ingles...
Happy year Anita, my blog can be translated pressing on the image of the English soldier…
it will try to take photo from which is a “staple of jewelry”, so that you understand…

5:51 AM  
Blogger nela said...

ok crimp beads
http://www.wigjig.com/jewelry-tools/WJU/encyclopedia/findings/pg10.htm
http://www.rocknrocks.com/beading_how_to.html
http://www.manabeads.com/finishing.htm

6:28 AM  
Blogger Margie said...

Happy New Year!

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home