Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas gifts received

I have been very blessed with stitching friends that I have met online over the years and they have become very good friends. In here, I am wishing everyone a Merry christmas and a happy new year. Since I have this blog in June, I have the opportunity to make new friends that visit my blog regularly and leaving me comments. There are lot more out there that come and visit here but I don't know who you are. Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

Cathy from Ohio made this cute Snowman and she also sent me some speciality thread and NPI silk for a Victoria Sampler project. I had my son to model this piece.






Maralyn in Autraila made me this very cute Santa ornament, 2 pieces of sparkling christmas fabric, and some very cute heart charms. She always has such a neat way of wrapping her gifts.




Janet sent a framed ornament from Just Cross stitch magazine, a very pretty scissor and a cookie inside the tin can for my son.



Cathy from New Mexico sent me some Carrie's threads.


Susan sent me a workbasket design piece, a spindle stand from bloom woodworks and a very cute snowman card.



Sandra at UK sent me a big package of goodies, a wood bird threader, a needlebook with matching fob and scissor, 2 packages of curve needles, plum pudding christmas in red ( I forgot to include in the pic), some pins, a pin keep, green linen fabric, metallic flat quarter fabric and a package of John James needles and all nicely wrapped.








Sharon sent me a gift certificate at Stitching and More so I can do some stash shopping.

Thank you so much for all for the precious gifts and the best of all being such good friends.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anita, you have been a very lucky lady receiving all those wonderful gifts. They are all lovely and thanks for showing us. Happy Christmas.

8:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my, you are truly blessed with all those goodies!

8:00 AM  
Blogger Susimac said...

What wonderful; gifts you have received Anita.

Merry Christmas (((HUGS))) Su

4:09 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

oh how wonderful, enjoy all your new goodies :)I hope you had a fantastic Christmas

4:24 PM  
Blogger Cathy B said...

Wow! You received some lovely gifts from all of your stitching friends!

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and best wishes for a Happy New Year!

8:05 PM  
Blogger AuntSuze said...

Anita, hope you had a wonderful holiday. Your new treasures are beautiful!!

8:08 PM  
Blogger Nina In Norway said...

I can see you have been a god girl this year, and your ornaments are just adorable!

2:04 PM  
Blogger Shell said...

what great stitchy gifts and your son looks so cute in that top.Merry Christmas to you.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home