Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Elizabeth's Design Christmas Greeting

I have been stitching and trying to "force" myself to sit down and do some finishings. Too bad I can't show too many pictures on my blog till I send out my christmas gifts and my receipents has opened their gifts. I am letting you to have a sneak review of this ornament. I used the beads and a different charm in the middle. The satin stitch took a lot longer than I expected.

I am trying to thin out some of my stash and I am going to add more in the coming months. I put them in the "for sale or trade" folder on the left hand side of the blog. I have a wish list as well. If you have a trading album or prefer to trade cashel, luguna fabric, overdyed silk, crescent colors, anchor floss or the charts on my wish list, we can also work out an arrangement. You can leave me a message on the blog if you are interested in any of the items or you can email me privately at ann62texas@gmail.com.

Have a great thanksgiving.

12 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Very nice ornament Anita!

10:59 PM  
Blogger Annemarie said...

Wow, this is lovely, Anita! So pretty and delicate. I hope you'll show as the finished-finished version as soon as you can!

11:36 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Lovely finish. And Happy Thanksgiving to you!

7:09 AM  
Blogger Shell said...

a very pretty finish

7:19 AM  
Blogger Cathy B said...

I've been trying to "force" myself to do some finishing too. It's so much more fun to just stitch the designs, isn't it?

Happy Thanksgiving!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Susimac said...

Happy Thanksgiving Anita
This is a really lovely finish, worth all the effort of the satin stitch.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

A lovely ED Design and I really like the charm you used :)

(Have just checked out your For Sale/Trade list so might email you soon)

2:26 PM  
Blogger elenamac said...

very nice ornament!!!
Love
elena

3:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm trying to work on more 'small's' too ... there are just so many ways we're enabled! *lol*

4:50 PM  
Blogger Karoline said...

It's a lovely ornie Anita, congratulations

10:48 AM  
Blogger Kitty said...

Hi Anita, thanks for your comments on my blog! I was on holiday so I couldn't reply earlier, sorry for that!
All your items are so beautiful, and it seems you are turning this to business now!!
Have fun on your work and best wishes on your trades!!
Kitty

7:13 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

The ornament is pretty. I also like the two flobs you did for Susan. There wasn't a place to leave a comment there so leaving it here. The flobs were really pretty too. I loved the kitty one especially.

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home