Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

My christmas ornament gift stitching

I have been stitching and working so hard on the finishing. I finally mailed all my packages out today and they are mostly in the US. The overseas ones I had mailed them out earlier. I am going to post the ornaments today but I won't list the receipents so it will still be a suprise when they get them in the mail. Tomorrow, I will post the needlerolls gifts. As far as christmas gifts that I received, I will make a post close to christmas.

I am going to post the ornaments that I stitched as gifts today:

Blue Ribbon design:






Shepherd's Bush:




Little House Needlework




I made a few modification from the original charts for these designs. The blue ribbon ornament is from the diabetic tree fundraising package. (Look closer, I put gold beads on the right and left trees) The Shepherd's bush one is from a chart. The little house needlework ornament is from Just Cross stitch magazine and I only stitched part of it and changed the wording to Merry christmas.

8 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

I just "finished finshed" that SB "Christmas Cheer"!

I had a very hard time finding the chart for that Erica Michaels roll. If you e-mail me your info, I'll send you the chart :)

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your blog is very nice and I love the ornaments you've stitched. They're gorgeous.

9:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How lovely! They are all so adorable.

5:34 AM  
Blogger Karoline said...

Gorgeous ornies Anita, congratulations

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All your ornies are such good taste, your friends will be very pleased to have any one of them :)

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your last comment was from me
Helen
http://lena-lou.blogspot.com/

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful finishing and gorgeous ornaments Anita, Your friends will be delighted with them.
Hugs Su

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anita, I love your Christmas stitching. You certainly have been a busy girl. Beautiful stitching :)

2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home