Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Christmas Needlerolls gifts

I have stitched and finished 4 needlerolls this year as christmas gifts. I like the Shepherd's bush designs so much that I stitched it twice and I am going to stitch one more time for myself.


Little house needlework Season of Rest



Peaceful Pursuit Glad Tiding


Shepherd's Bush Candy Roll







14 Comments:

Blogger nela said...

esta lindisimo, felicidades

8:53 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

those are nice needlerolls! congratulations!

1:01 AM  
Blogger Kitty said...

Wow, they are so sweet!! I particularly love the Shepherd's Bush Candy Roll, no wonder you keep stitching this same pattern for so many times!

Great Job Anita!!

7:19 AM  
Blogger Chelle said...

Love all of your needlerolls, Anita! They are gorgeous.

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fingers crossed I can leave a comment.

Your needlerolls are wonderful Anita, such beautiful finishing.
Hugs Su

1:59 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

They all look great, you did a wonderful job with the needlerolls.

7:36 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

oh these are just the sweetest ornaments I have ever seen. Love them, what a great job you have done.

Sharon
http://SharonStitches.blogspot.com

10:37 AM  
Blogger Karoline said...

They are all gorgeous, congratulationa

1:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful needlerolls!

2:09 PM  
Blogger Cathy B said...

Your needlerolls and your ornaments on the previous post are all lovely. You've really been busy!

11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you needlerolls, especially the candy roll. They are on my list of things I'd like to stitch next year. Carol still sells the biscornu chart and will help at anytime if you need it but her instructions are so clear

10:03 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

your needlerolls are all as wonderful as each other, the recipients will be thrilled with them :) Merry Christmas Anita

8:25 PM  
Blogger lena-lou said...

Lovely rolls Anita and I wanted to wish you Merry Christmas :-)

4:47 PM  
Blogger AuntSuze said...

The needleroll and ornament are BEAUTIFUL, I love them. Thank you so much for the wonderful gifts.

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home