Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

JBW Christmas motif sampler


JBW charts are very cute and reasonably priced. I used Carrie's hand dyed thread "Holly days" for this Christmas Motif sampler. I am very happy with the result and I stitched it one over one. A friend of mine recommended Carrie's threads to me months ago and the prices are very reasonable (regular price is $1.00 for 8 yard).

10 Comments:

Blogger Cathy B said...

Very nice Anita. I like the colors that you selected!

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sweet ornament.
i like the color you used for it.

Angi

12:23 AM  
Blogger Cathy C said...

Anita,
That is just so pretty! Looks really like you planned it that way...how terrific! I am going to have to experiment more with my threads from Carrie...they are a lot of fun to use...this little tree looks darling! I am going to have to try that color. I have just now been inventorying my threads from her to see what I have and what I am missing... I plan to put in an oder and it will go under the tree as part of my Christmas gifts . Rog is anxious for me to buy a few things for Christmas as I have only picked one thing so far :-).

1:01 AM  
Blogger Mary Kathryn said...

This turned out great! I really like stitching with Carrie's Threads.

2:30 AM  
Blogger Karoline said...

It's lovely Anita, love the colours you used

6:03 AM  
Blogger Susimac said...

That looks really great.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Lana said...

Hi Anita!
i am new to your blog! but i am enjoying it very much! LOVE all the ornaments, and the santas!! I will continue to visit! Happy Stitching!
~Lana~

6:11 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Very pretty Anita!

10:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very Pretty!

8:30 AM  
Blogger Kitty said...

很漂亮!! Wonder if you could see Chinese characters here!

Thank you so much for explaining the "one over one stitching" to me! Actually I did 2 pieces of one over one stitching work before! (I thought that's the only way to stitch on a 28 count fabric back to then..)
I love the delicate look of one over one stitching, but it takes too much time (for me) to finish one!

Very Well Done Anita!!!

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home