Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Cherished Stitches Christmas Bouquet


This is my first Cherished stitches piece. I enjoy stitching this piece a lot. I changed a few things with the original chart.

For the next 2 months, I will be stitching christmas theme projects. My worst part is finishing. I wish there is a finishing fairy somewhere here for help.

My digital camera is having some problem so I can't take pictures of some great birthday gifts that I have received after my birthday. Debra M in Michigan sent me a gift certificate for the Attic eedlework shop. I have not decided deciding what to get yet. Cathy C in Ohio made me a set of beautiful needlework smalls, a fob and a scissor holder. Susan in NJ sent me 2 packages, the JN Hershey exclusive and frame, Just Witchy, a halloween design, Elegant Stitch Esmeralda's friends exclusive kit for October, the new limited Whitman's tin can and the chart, DMC floss, Kelmscott thread rings, a thread winder, and Gingher Cheetah limited edition scissor. Thank you so much for thinking about me on my birthday.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sean Carter said...

Hey Anita, these are really great... Amazing Work.... Post the gift pictures if you can... Will come back to check new posts... Take a look at my Christmas Blog to check out some really cool stuffs and unique ideas

4:17 AM  
Blogger Anna van Schurman said...

Tell me about finishing issues (I just wrote about them myself)! I've found some help in the articles Marcia Brown in Fine Lines.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Senorita Stitches said...

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you!....

1:33 PM  
Blogger Shell said...

Happy Birthday,sounds like some great stitchy gifts came your way.Looking forward to photos of them.

2:44 AM  
Blogger Karoline said...

It's gorgeous Anita, congratulations

10:20 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

another lovely Christmasy finish, look forward to seeing more Anita :)

2:05 PM  
Blogger Susimac said...

Wonderful finishes - sounds like you got some more wonderful gifts - lookig forward to seeing the pics of them.

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home