Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Perwinkle Promise Bouquet Accent Sampler

I have bought a few of the Perwinkle Promise accent samplers kits over a few years. I just love the design but I have never stitched one. Here it is my first one, it turned out so pretty and I love the speciality stitches. I have tried to make the tassel for over one hour yesterday and gave up. I used some beads around the four corners instead. This is my first time trying the spider rose stitch and it turned out so pretty. You will be seeing more of this designer all through the year.





20 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You deserve to be proud of your work. It's very lovely.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Oh Anita! That is just stunning!

1:14 PM  
Blogger BeckySC said...

Gorgeous!

2:04 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

oh wow, this is gorgeous Anita, I've not seen many designs by Perwinkle Promises before, a designer I'll now have to check out myself, thanks for the enabling, lol.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very pretty! I love the corner beads :)

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful Anita. I love what you have done with the beads in the corners. Are they little spiderweb roses I can see there? Congratulations on a lovely finish.

4:32 PM  
Blogger Susimac said...

Stunning!!

4:49 PM  
Blogger Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Oh WOW! That is just breath taking :)

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very neat finish Anita, I love those hearts too, they look so impressive but are quite simple to stitch. Look forward to seeing more in the coming weeks.

12:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful finish. I've always liked Periwinkle Promises designs but have never stitched one.

6:22 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Very nice. I love the sampler accent kits.

6:44 AM  
Blogger ollie1976 said...

beautiful job!
-Jen

7:16 AM  
Blogger AuntSuze said...

Anita,
The perwinkle promises finish is beautiful!! I love the little beads on the end.

8:22 AM  
Blogger Karoline said...

It's gorgeous Anita, congratulations

12:25 PM  
Blogger Shell said...

so pretty,very neat finishing too

1:43 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

oh wow! you did a wonderful job!! it's stunning!

6:37 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Oh wow they are both lovely.

Hugs xxxxxx

2:55 PM  
Blogger Chelle said...

Very pretty, Anita! I like the beads instead of the tassels. I stitched my first Periwinkle last year and it was a lot of fun.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Ana said...

precioso!!! Enhorabuena
Besos
Ana

5:39 AM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

Hi Anita,
This is so sweet! I love all your work esp the biscornus..

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home