Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Monday, January 29, 2007

A small Just Nan finish

This is from the chart Heartfelt and I plan to finish it as a scissor fob with my inital A at the back.


Thank you for the compliment about my first Biscornu, the year of 2007 will be biscornu year for me, so come back to look at what pattern I will be stitching on.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This will make a beautiful scissor fob. Nice stitching.

10:18 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

That's really beautiful work Anita.

10:27 PM  
Blogger BeckySC said...

Very nice, Anita :)

10:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cute finish!

7:53 AM  
Blogger AuntSuze said...

Its beautiful, I love the colors!!!
Cant wait to see more biscornu's, the first was a beauty!!

10:27 AM  
Blogger Susimac said...

Its lovely Anita.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Thanks Anita for visiting my blog!
I recognize the template ;)
I've quickly scanned through a lot of your last posts and wow! Have you done wonderful projects. I absolutely LOVE your biscornu that you made! It's beautiful!
I'll be back!
:)

5:03 PM  
Blogger Shell said...

another pretty finish

2:29 AM  
Blogger CJ in OK ;-) said...

Very pretty finish congrats. I have been thinking of doing a piece from this chart to model one of the Whimzi frames I have. You convinced me.

12:20 AM  
Blogger Chelle said...

Awww, what a sweet finish! It will make a nice biscornu.

8:56 AM  
Blogger Karoline said...

It's lovely Anita, congratulations

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home