Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

2 Just Nan finishes

I am starting the year of 2007 with Just Nan. I have picked a few projects and there are 3 small UFO ornaments from previous years as well. My problem is finishing and I am trying very hard this year to do some type of finishing at the end of each month.

Christmas Rose Ornament, my plan is to finish this as a pinkeep:



The gold beads on this piece took forever but it does enhance the whole piece.


Peppermint rose, this is a perfect size for a scissor fob, my plan is to find some rose buds designs to put on the backside and put my initial "A".



There are similarities between the two pieces and I think they will look perfect as a needlework small set.

10 Comments:

Blogger AuntSuze said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Wow, those are both very pretty finishes!!

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both finishes are very pretty, and I agree they will make a nice set.

10:06 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

Lovely designs!

7:57 AM  
Blogger Karoline said...

They're both lovely, congratulations

9:39 AM  
Blogger Susimac said...

Congratulations Anita, they are both lovely and will look beautiful as a set.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Shell said...

lovely stitching,they will make a very pretty set.

2:28 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Lovely finishes, Anita! The beads really do add so much to a finished piece.

7:19 AM  
Blogger Lelia said...

Good Morning Anita: Your 2 Just Nan roses are stunning. WOW.

I'm sure they will make a nice pinkeep & fob set -- are you sure you want to stick pins in??? LOL

Enjoy the day

9:30 AM  
Blogger CJ in OK ;-) said...

Lovely work congrats on the finishes. You are right they will make a great needlework pair. Happy Stitching, CJ

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are lovely. Sorry it's taken so long for me to comment on your lovely work.
The heirloom biscornu chart is still available even though it is not a class at the moment but I have heard that Carol the designer may be visiting the States later in the year.. check out her forum

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home