Lizzie Kate Spring Fob
I love this design by Lizzie Kate from Cross Stitch Crazy magazine June 2005 issue. I stitched it one over one and finished it as a scissor fob. It is definitely Summer here instead of Spring in the Texas area. The two little bees on the pattern are just so cute, one above the flowers, and one on the left side of the birdhouse.
Thank you so much for all the comments about my pinkeep and there are more to come. Instead of ribbons, there are lots of neat ideas using trims as well.
I have been Tagged by Goldie, here is 8 Random facts/habits about me:
1. I have an accounting degree and a certified public accountant in Texas.
2. I have lived in Boston, Los Angeles, and Houston area.
3. I started stitching in 1988.
4. My favorite colors are red and blue.
5. I used to have long hair that was around my waist but now I wear short hair.
6. I wear glasses.
7. I am about 5'3".
8. I love adding beads to my stitching projects.
I am not going to tag anyone because most people have either been tagged or don’t like being tagged.