Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Patriotic stitching part 1

Life has been quite busy these days. I have a few patriotic stitching done but as far as finishing, I have only completed 2 pieces.


Shepherd's Bush "Glory Fob", I like fobs to be in certain sizes, some of the SB fob are too big, I did not use the ric rac ribbon that comes with the kit, I just like the cording better. I just love this design.





I made an patriotic biscornu using Sweetheart tree Teenie Tweenie "americana hearts" chart. I love her designs and it is such a cute biscornu. The backstitching of the top and bottom pieces are different because I wanted the red and blue together instead of just one dominant color. Can't you tell I just love "beads", I put in gold, cream, red beads all over the designs.





I have also 2 patriotic pinkeeps coming up, probably a patriotic strawberry emery(I have to figure out the finishing part) and 2 patriotic mattresss pinkeeps. That is the plan but I don't know if I am going to run out of time.

Thank you so much for your comments on the LHN rose sampler small. I see a lot of new visitors and bloggers as well. Thank you so much for visiting.

31 Comments:

Blogger Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I love everything you've done here Anita! Such lovely, lovely stitching! :)

7:02 PM  
Blogger Barbara J said...

Such gorgeous smalls! So lovely indeed!

7:59 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Love your Patriotic stitching. You do wonderful stitching and finishing. I would not have the patience to sew up something that small.

8:47 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Anita these are beautiful! I especially like the fob. Such a wonderful design.

8:50 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Both are beautiful! I agree with you - I don't like a big scissor fob either :-)

10:29 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

These are just beautiful Anita!

11:40 PM  
Blogger Iris said...

Your patriotic designs are wonderful !!
Wel done !

1:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful finishes!

2:16 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

What a great job and biscornu. You did a beautiful job ;)

5:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful and inspiring! Your stitching is flawless :)

6:33 AM  
Blogger ollie1976 said...

Both projects look great
-Jen

6:56 AM  
Blogger Karoline said...

They're all lovely Anita, congratulations

8:14 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

They're both beautiful Anita! I really like the fob with just the cording. Too cute! :)

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here in France, we don't use to stich such patriotics designs..it's not our " tasse de thé " ..but the work you made is a beautiful one..
happy to discover your blog..from a small village in the east of France.

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How beautiful! My favorite is the biscornu - I love all the beads!

11:07 AM  
Blogger Carla said...

Beautiful finishes!!!

12:33 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Oh Anita! These are beautiful! I love the SB fob with the cording and all the beads on the biscornu! I can't wait to see your other finishes.

1:04 PM  
Blogger Hazel said...

What gorgeous stitching. Very nice work. xx

4:00 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

Both pieces are WONDERFUL~ very nice job.

4:41 PM  
Blogger stitcherw said...

Lovely finishes both, congratulations on two more finishes.
Sue

6:53 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Love your patriotic finishes Anita, they look so bright and cheerful.

7:17 AM  
Blogger AuntSuze said...

You certainly have been a busy stitcher. Your new pieces are beautiful. I cant wait to see the new mattress finishes.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Suzann said...

Anita,
Everything is absolutely perfect! Seeing all your patriotic stitching is just inspiring to me. You do such lovely work.
Suzann

10:02 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Beautiful, you did such a nice job on this fob and biscornu. I love your blog, everything is always so pretty. Great work!!

5:45 AM  
Blogger Sally said...

Lovely finishes Anita.

7:39 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

as always, wonderful stitching and finishing Anita :)

6:04 PM  
Blogger Sachiko said...

kikitai You are fast sticher!!I love this design "Glory Fob" ,too!! I want to make it!!If my FOB is completed, I want to hear how you liked it.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Meari said...

The fob is adorable!

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!!

3:57 PM  
Blogger Cathy B said...

Anita, you are just an awesome finisher! Glory Fob and the Patriotic biscornu both look great!

11:12 PM  
Blogger Tanya Willis Anderson said...

Anita!
These finishes are beautiful - I esp LOVE the Glory fob - so pretty!!! Your work is always a treat to see.

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home