Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Hancock Janome "sew mini" enabling

I have a regular Kenmore sewing machine from Sears since 1987. I did not know how to sew and there was a problem with the machine day one on the Reverse button. It is a push button for reverse stitches. It always jammed on the bottom stitches when I used it. It is very irriating. I have not taken the time to take it to the repair shop yet and I know it will cost me at least $50 to have it to be looked at. I fell in love with the happy lite Mini sewing machine on Meari blog and have been wanting one.

A good friend of mine Cathy was telling me about this great Hancock Janome "Sew Mini" on their web site. Guess what happened today.... not only the machine is on sale for $39.99 (regular price is $59.99), it also offers free shipping and an additional 10% off for TODAY only.

I just can't NO for this great price and offer and I ordered one. I am so thrilled about it.


Thank you Julie for teaching me how to do the "hyperlink" trick.


Have a great weekend.

16 Comments:

Blogger Cathy B said...

Looks like it would be a great little machine to take to retreats and such! Cool!

Love all those patriotic finishes in your last post too!

8:30 AM  
Blogger AuntSuze said...

Wish you lots of luck and beautiful finishes with your new machine. =o)))

9:00 AM  
Blogger Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Oh, that machine looks great! I wish you nothing but super finishes and great sewing!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Hazel said...

Wow I think that I should get a mini sewing machine. I'm not much good but I think I could manage a mini one. x

11:28 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

A new machine! Woo Hoo! I hope you get more sewing done than I do on mine! What things are thinking about sewing?
Happy to be of help. I hope you and your family are having a good weekend.

2:07 PM  
Blogger stitcherw said...

Looks like you got a wonderful deal, have fun with your new toy.
Sue

9:15 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Hi Anita! Seen your email over at the stitching bloggers group and thought i'd sto by to visit your blog. Love all the smalls you make! Will add you to my google reader

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great little machine Anita! I can't wait to see what adorable little treasures you will create :)

Wendy

9:36 AM  
Blogger The Teacup Cottage said...

Congrats on the new machine! I usually take my sewing projects to my mom's when we go back home to visit. Eventually I'll get one. Maybe after my husband deploys this fall. It'll keep me busy at least!

10:14 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Looks like the mini sewing machine will be a great asset! Great tip on the nail varnish to make your pins match up - I will definitely be using that one in the future!

8:52 AM  
Blogger Sachiko said...

The machine looks great!What things are thinking about sewing?

8:46 PM  
Blogger Meari said...

Hey -- That's a great deal! Yay for you. Can't wait to hear about how it sews. :) Congrats on your new toy.

2:21 AM  
Blogger Lelia said...

Oh, good buy, good deal on that mini. You must tell all once it arrives & you give it a test drive!!

I don't own a sewing machine. It is on the "list" LOL

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a wonderful little machine. Let us know how it sews. It would make a great gift for a grandchild with an interest in sewing.

8:27 AM  
Blogger CherylAnn said...

Let us know how this little machine performs. It would be a great machine to take to retreats and the price is right.

8:32 AM  
Blogger Lelia said...

HI Anita: I was wondering how you are liking this sewing machine, as I was looking into purchasing one.

Thanks in advance!!

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home