Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Dovo Scissors from Germay, Carrie's threads, John James needles in bulk

I am always trying new products and finding something unique to sell on my web site. I am going to be aggressively increase my scissors selection in the next 10 days. You will see more coming soon. Carrie's threads are the new threads that I am carrying. Carrie just announced that she is getting into SILK in February 2009. I will be carrying the silk as well when they come up. John James needles in bulk are regular 26, 28 needles in 25, 50. I will have the John James petite needles in bulk 26, 28 in 25, 50 by next weekend. Free shipping for orders before posting over $65 for US customers. For overseas orders, I include extra gifts of your choice.



I carry 14 different styles of Dovo Scissors, I buy them directly from Germany, so the prices
will vary due to the exchange rate. Why not treat yourself one of the finest scissors in the world for christmas. More pictures are available on http://www.anitalittlestitches.blogspot.com/.



























For complete selection and purchase, here is the link to the web site:



http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/scissors.html





Carrie Threads at $1.00 8 yard of DMC base overdyed cotton floss. Give it try and you won't be disappointed:



The selection are listed here:

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/carriethreads.html

John James needles in Bulk, prices and purchase:

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/needles.html

Again, I am available to answer any question at anitalittlestitches@gmail.com.

Have a wonderful thanksgiving holiday.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOWWW...interesting collection!

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home