Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Floss Ring Tag... Valentine Theme

I picked a few floral and heart designs from French designers, Italian designers and American designers and made a few Valentine theme Floss Ring Tags:














Floss ring Tag Tutorial link:
Floss ring supplies:


Have a great Valentine and thank you so much for visiting my blog.


Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Becky K in OK said...

Your Valentine floss tags are wonderful! Love them all.

8:20 PM  
Blogger gazette94 said...

It is realy lovely , you made a wonderful work, congratulations !

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wonderful!! I love all of them also beaucause of the colors, my favourites are just pink and violet!
very very nice also the two little sheeps!

5:41 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Your Valentine floss tags are beautiful!

8:19 AM  
Blogger staci said...

Very pretty Anita! Your stitching is always so lovely and delicate!!!

12:27 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

Beautiful stitchings, love all of them.

Hugs

5:03 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

Thay're all very pretyy, Anita!

1:58 PM  
Blogger Shelleen said...

they are all beautiful but my favorite is the 2nd one.

11:57 AM  
Blogger DovilÄ— said...

beautiful floss tags:)

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home