Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Little Stitches January Specials

Free shipping to US customers for over $75 before postage calculation. For overseas customers, I will put something special in your packages. Buy 5 ThreadworX overdyed floss, get the 6th for free. Just make a comment on the check out box of your choice of free floss name or number. (If you want the colors that I don't have them in stock, please email me first.) If you are not familiar with ThreadworX, this is a perfect time to try something new for the new year. They are 20 yards, 6 strands, and very pretty colors. They replaced the Needle Necessities.






Here is the link to more colors and some samples of stitched pieces using the floss:

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/threadworx.html

Have a Wonderful Week and Happy New Year.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home