Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My first try on Floss Ring Tags

If you are a regular blog readers, you have seen many floss ring tags on blogs, here are my version:














I made this one into an ornament for my son:





I have more information on how to make the floss ring tags and an overview of the supplies in my design blog:

http://www.anitalittlestitches.blogspot.com/

All the John James Regular needles 26, and 28 in bulk are in stock. The petite needles for 26 and 28 in bulk had came in as well. They are cheaper than buying the needles in packages. If you do a lot of stitching on 32 counts and up and stitching one over one, you should try the petite needles. It makes a world difference.

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/needles.html

Have a wonderful week and thank you for visiting my blog.

Labels:

16 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

Those are great!!!!

10:33 PM  
Blogger DovilÄ— said...

very nice:)

12:38 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

They are all so cute! Love them.

5:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are lovely!! I like also the little ornament for yr son
have a nice week end, here in Italy still bad weather!

7:04 AM  
Blogger Sally said...

Your floss tags look wonderful Anita. Thank you for all the info on your other blog.

7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely found your blog to be so interesting that I have been on here for quite awhile and liked all of the interesting things on it, now I want to refer it to a few of my friends and especially my Grandmother. Thank you so much!

4:01 PM  
Blogger staci said...

Very cute and clever Anita!!! Love 'em!

7:28 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

Love ypour version of floss tags!!! Thanks for the tutorial!

2:50 PM  
Blogger Shelleen said...

I love your floss ring tags.

11:05 PM  
Blogger Oma said...

Very nice Anita!

I have nominated you for an award - go check out my blog!

8:43 AM  
Blogger Jeanie said...

WOW ! You're so talented ! Love the floss rings :)

8:42 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

These are all just so cute! Love them Anita - great work!!

8:32 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

How cute are those?!! I like them all a lot, very pretty :)

6:24 PM  
Blogger Ennii said...

So lovable works! :)

4:37 AM  
Blogger angelasweby said...

Anita,
These little floss tags are so pretty and the ornament for Michael is perfect. He is going to love it :>)
Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year to you and your family :>)
Hugs, Angela

1:14 PM  
Blogger Zhenya and Nika Aksutin said...

Hello! My name is Nika! I so like your blog! We are from Russia. My husband and I to work with students. We organize many clubs to construct attitudes friendship and to speak them about the Christ. I have ladys club, we to do hand made cards, scrapbook, quilt and crosstitch. It is good opportunity to testify about our God and His love! Every Saturday I have craft club for ladyes. We do cards, quilt, crochet, cross stitch too. It very not usual and new to Russian culture. I to study from different blogs how to make cards, made quilt and to use different technics. We are missionary to the Far East Russia. We are russian. We live in city Birobidzhan, it is the Jewish region in Russia. A lot of Jews live here. They have synagogues and to celebrate religious holidays. But many of them do not know the Christ. We have 2 daughters. Polina is 8 years and Liliya is 2 years.And if you are interesting about us I shall be glad give answer to you. I will glad if you can write me.Sorry my English.
Nika


--
You can vizit to my blog http://christforchristglory.blogspot.com
and our family ministry blog
http://fareastrussiaforgodsglory.blogspot.com

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home