Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Christmas Designs by Whispered by the Wind

I have special packages for these 2 new Christmas Designs by Whispered by the Wind. They will be available for mailing on Tuesday, December 2.


Simply christmas has 3 designs:















Cantata:



The special packages are listed here:

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/whispered.html

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Shelleen said...

they are very pretty.

3:33 PM  
Blogger varaplata said...

how can I get these wonderful drawings?
they are beautiful.
Happy new year 2009 from Seville ( Spain)

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home