Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Floss Ring Tags continue.....

This will be my last week of Floss Ring Tags, I may work on a few here and there in 2009. I need to go back on my designing for a new Romantic Collection that will come out in January 2009.I got a new digital camera for christmas but it is so different than the old one that I need to spend some time learning how to use it. I need a camera that has the "macro" function for close up pictures.

I did not stitch all these tags, some of them are from stitched pieces that I have done years ago, but I did stitch a few of them. I did the eyelets using the crop-a-dile tool and used trims. The floss tag finishing are easy and they are great for gifts and exchanges. I did a detailed step by step tutorial yesterday and here it is:


I do carry most of the supplies on my web site:


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas holiday and Happy new year.


Initials from a booklet by Gloria and Pat. I love this Threadworx 10372 Kaleb's Cherry Patch. This is my all time favorite color by Threadworx. Stitching is done one over one thread.







From a french designer C Leory, DMC 814:








This is for me to keep, JBW design, stitching one over one using Carrie's Thread "Holly day"

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger staci said...

Beautiful floss tags Anita :) Happy New Year!

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your floss rings..I have not seen these before. Your tutorial is excellent.
Visit me at http://stitchlady.wordpress.com

6:29 PM  
Blogger DovilÄ— said...

very nice floss tags :)
Happy New Year!

11:44 AM  
Blogger angelasweby said...

Oh my gostags are just stunning. i love them. The initials from the Gloria and pat book are especially gorgeous. Can i ask if you make your holes using a crop a dile. I am trying to get one on ebay -unsuccessfully!!
Also, can I ask you about the the Threadworxx thread Kalab's Cherry Patch - can you tell me the colour toned in with the cherry, please? I am trying to find a colour to stitch the Beatrix Potter Quaker in and I really like this colour.
A happy New Year to you and your family. I hope it's a really great one for you and your business :>)
Hugs, Angela

12:26 PM  
Blogger angelasweby said...

Ooops! I don't know what happened to the beginning of my message but, it should say...Oh my gosh, your floss tags are stunning...haha!
Angela :>)

12:28 PM  
Blogger elina said...

These are beautiful

6:31 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

very beautiful works!

12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your floss-tags are lovely ! May I "pick up" the idea ?

7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely!!
___________________________________
Cross stitch

2:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home