Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Little Stitches Just added new items

I just added a few items on the web site, a few new charts and the Prairie schooler charts will be ready to mail out on next Thursday, March 4. The new Blackbird Loose Feather #34 is here and I will be carrying the 2009 Loose Feather as well. I love the new mesh bag, they are soil and moisture resistant and designed in an extra strong nylon string for durability. I added one more
premax italy scissors.


Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Anita, these charts are really lovely!!!

7:15 AM  
Blogger CindyMae said...

Lovely charts!

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home