Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

New Designers Charts and 09 Nashville charts

Little Stitches is expanding to carry more threads and charts. Here are some of the highlighted charts that are on the web site:






























You can see more by following this link:
I will be adding the new 2009 Nashville charts soon, here are examples of some of the charts that I will be ordering next week. If you like me to special order any charts at Hoffman, Wichelt and Norden crafts at a special discount, please email me at "anitalittlestitches@gmail.com" for more details:
More on Nashville charts that will be ordered are at:


























Have a wonderful Valentine Day.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger tkdquintmom said...

I ordered the Traveling Stitcher as well! I love that one! I also have that Halloween scissor keep on my wish list. Nice choices.

10:20 PM  
Blogger CindyMae said...

Beautiful stuff!! It is probably a good thing that we don't have a lot of money to spend of stitching or I would spend it all! LOL

4:51 PM  
Blogger Milly~ said...

You been tagged. Check out my blog.

5:22 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Oh wow, Anita, all those new pretties!!! You are quite the enabler. :)

I need to call you soon and catch up. It's been ages since we spoke. {{{{HUGS}}}}

Carolyn in Texas (right by you!)

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home