Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Sunday, March 08, 2009

2 Finished Biscornu

The first one is from a french designer Tralala. I want to make some mini biscornu this year,
this one turned out very cute. I have just the "perfect button" for it as well. The button really enhances the whole piece. Stitched with 32 light sand Belfast. I added a few pearl beads in the front and on the bottom as well.





I wanted to experiment with the Clover Yo Yo gadgets. I picked the small Flower yo yo and it was very easy to use. The instruction are great. The instruction are in English, French, German and Spanish. I like the rose motif in Kesley's Grandma pitty poo chart, so I just use the chart to come up with this biscornu:












I should have put the design closer instead of so far apart. Here is the side view:






here is the front:



The Keslyn's chart can be found here:


http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/keslyn.html


The Yo Yo gadget:


http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/cloveryoyo.html


Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Becky K in OK said...

Beautiful. Love the addition of the pearls.

8:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great job! I tried the small circle yoyo and couldn't believe how small it was! I am not sure what I could use it for but what a great idea for the flower yoyo!

4:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely!! A wornderful idea to add some pearls!

5:09 AM  
Blogger DovilÄ— said...

very nice:)

6:44 AM  
Blogger tintocktap said...

Love the yoyo flower for finishing the biscornu - I'll have to remember that one!

7:03 AM  
Blogger Cindy F. said...

Beautiful biscorus Anita!!
The beads and buttons are perfect:)

9:56 AM  
Blogger CindyMae said...

I love both Biscornu's they are lovely! The pearls look amazing!! Great job!

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful biscornu, love the rose button and the pearl beads

1:36 PM  
Blogger angelasweby said...

Gosh Anita,
These pieces are absolutely wonderful. I love the idea of putting a little yoyo in the centre of a biscornu and Kesley's Grandma's pitty poo is beautiful - so delicate.
Hope you and Michael are keeping well :>)
Hugs Angela

4:20 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Absolutely beautiful, Anita! I love the yoyo idea, too. How clever and so pretty. :)
{{{{HUGS}}}}

12:45 AM  
Blogger Milly~ said...

Love the mini biscornu. And what a great use for the Clover Yo Yo! I bought one last year and have yet to use it.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Marion said...

Hello Anita,

your biscornu is wonderful.

I have an award for you on my blog, please take a look.

Marion

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home