Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

March 26 Anita Little Stitches updates

I cut one of my left hand fingers very bad on Monday while I was preparing lunch. It bleeded a lot and it hurt very bad all day. I feel better now but it is still a deep cut. I have quite a few updating to do this week with new items and I am surviving:



New Littlehouse needlework and country cottage charts:
















Primitive tradition:








La D Da






I stitched the piece one over one and finished it as a pinkeep:




Country Stitches:








Cat's whiskers and dinky dyes designs:






All added designs can be viewed at:

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/variousdesigners.html

New Threads that I am carrying Crescent Colours Cotton, more to be added soon:



http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/crescentcotton.html






I have added more Dinky Dyes silk as well:

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/dinkydyessilk.html

Have a Wonderful Weekend and thank you for visiting my blog.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger sofietjes handwerken said...

very nice.
withc tread do you use.
i have nevver seen it.
Greetings sofie

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, you're tempting me with the new Country Stitches samplers. At least I know where I can get them from now.

Hope your finger is better soon.

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahi Anita it's terrible and very painful! Do you feel better now? I hope so!
I love very much the new items
have a nice week end

3:56 AM  
Blogger CindyMae said...

I do hope that your finger is feeling better. We use our fingers so much and just don't realize it until one is hurt! Love all the new items!! They are awesome!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Lynn S. said...

LOVE your blog Anita! Check mine out as I nominated you for a little Award! Thanks so much!

10:57 AM  
Blogger angelasweby said...

Anita,
I'm so sorry you had this accident with your hand. It is so easily done. I hope it's beginning to heal. All your stitching looks beautiful and showcases the wonderful things you have for sale.
Warm hugs, Angela

1:25 PM  
Blogger CindyMae said...

Please stop by my blog! I have something there for you!

11:18 AM  
Blogger Lelia said...

Sorry to hear about your sore finger. Hope it is better now!

5:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

*drool* LOL great new pieces. I will definitly have to find some cash to add some new stash. ^_^ Your pinkeep looks great. Hope your finger feels better soon.

4:13 AM  
Blogger Hazel said...

Hope your hand is better now Anita. x

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home