Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Friday, March 13, 2009

"Finish -it-tonight" Floss Ring Tag and out of Town for one week

I call these"finish-it-tonight" Floss Ring Tag because they are quick to make and I did them within 3 hours including the finishing part for each of the design:

From Little House Needlework, Liberty and Justice:


From the Cat's Whiskers designs, are these so cute as gift or something for yourself, I did modify the pumpkin cat chart a little bit:








I carry all the above charts:
Floss Ring Tag Tutorial:
Floss Ring Tag Supplies:


I will be out of town from March 14 to March 21. All orders will be process on March 21/March 22. You will receive a confirmation of your order on March 21/March 22 and the shipping date. Sorry for the inconveniece. Have a wonderful week.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger CindyMae said...

Those are all so cute! I checked out your tutorials and I can not wait to try and make one now!!!

10:26 AM  
Blogger Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Very cute ;) I love them all!

12:46 PM  
Blogger Irene said...

So cute !

12:49 PM  
Blogger Patricia Lessell said...

WOW I love those floss rings they are to die for. Okay maybe not die exactly but you know what I mean. Anyway when you come back would you please go to my blog because you have an award waiting for you there. Hope you had a lovely week off. Lots of Love Patti xxx

5:05 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Great floss tag rings!

12:40 PM  
Blogger María José said...

Tienes cosas maravillosas. Muchísimos besitos desde España.

6:06 AM  
Blogger angelasweby said...

Anita,
These rings look wonderful and so inspiring. It's great to have a project that makes up so quickly. Thanks for showing them to us Anita :>)
Hugs Angela

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home