Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Stitching with Freebies

I love freebies and I collect them over the years. I picked 4 French Freebies and stitched them with various overdyed floss/silk:

I do carry all the threads except the Carson Wildflowers, but I am adding Carson threads very soon on my web site:


http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/threads.html

Stitched with Crescent Colours Cotton Crab Cake and ThreadworX 10761 Butterscott and Cherries, those 2 colors compliment each other really well, the flowers on the 4 corners are stitched with Crescent Colours and the rest with ThreadworX:



Stitched with Dinky Dyes Silk Ruby, I am so impressed with her silk:



I love using Carson Wildflowers threads to stitch blackwork designs, here is Carson Wildflower African Sunset:


Stitched with Valdani Overdyed Floss V3122 Victorian Mauves, I used 20 ct linen to stitch this piece since the chart itself is small. Valdani Floss is all colorfast.





Labels: , , , , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Carla said...

Beautiful biscornus, Anita!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Such pretty biscornus! Each one of them are great!

12:37 PM  
Blogger CindyMae said...

All of the Biscornu's are just gorgeous! Beautiful stitching and finishing of them!!! I love those freebies as well!! They are great!

1:49 PM  
Blogger Milly~ said...

Gorgeous work as always Anita.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Cindy F. said...

Oh wow girl! These are beautiful!!

6:31 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Beautiful biscornus!

9:13 PM  
Anonymous francesca said...

Wow these biscornus are beautiful!! And also the threads you used, I like them very much!!

9:53 AM  
Blogger Shelleen said...

they are very pretty.

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Catherine said...

Your biscurnus are so delicate!!! I think African Sunset is my favorite!!! Usualy, I'm not fond of blackwork, but with soft colors like the one you chose, it's beautiful!!! Great work!!

8:41 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Anita,
Once again you have created some beautiful biscornus. i think you must be the world's stitching expert on biscornus and strawberry emeries :>)
I love Carons Wildflowers thread. It gives such a beautiful finish.
Hugs, Angela

8:30 PM  
Blogger Irene said...

Wonderful Biscorus, the colors on each are so nice.

1:15 AM  
Blogger handgemacht said...

All of them are beautiful!

3:48 AM  
Blogger gertru said...

pretty biscornĂºs!

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home