Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Floss Ring Tags stitching and finishing

Here are some just finished floss ring tags:


Shepherd's bush design with DMC

A JBW design with threadworX 10811 Lady Slipper stitching one over one:

A Prairie Schooler design stitching one over one with DMC:

A prairie schooler freebie with DMC:
A very cute French Design with DMC
French design with Valdani overdyed floss JP5 Nantucket Rose:


More info on how to make the floss ring tags and supplies can be found here:

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/flossringtag.html

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

These are all so great! I especially love the one with the chicks!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Patricia Lessell said...

Oh Anita they are all so sweet. Thanks for sharing. Love Patti xxx

3:45 PM  
Blogger Cindy F. said...

Cute rings Anita!!
Hope you're doing well:)
(((HUGS)))

7:05 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

Lovely Floss Tags! I really like the ways you made these tags.

Hugs

8:53 PM  
Blogger Shelleen said...

awesome job and I want them all lol.

9:26 PM  
Blogger CindyMae said...

Oooh, I love them all so much! I gotta check out them instructions on how to make them and give it a try!

11:25 AM  
Blogger AuntSuze said...

Great finishes!!

7:36 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Anita,
As always your work is beautiful and so inspiring. Your finishing is truly exquisite. You always seem to come up with lovely ideas.

Warm hugs to you and Michael :>)
Angela

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home