Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Wonderful Gifts from Susan NJ


Susan has sent me these wonderful gifts over the last few weeks.
The mesh bag is wonderful. She made the beaded fob
with my name "Anita" spelled in between the beads. The Bird
threader is from Bloomworks and it is so pretty. Thank you
so much Susan for being so thoughtful.

5 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

Lucky you! Those are beautiful gifts!!

11:49 AM  
Blogger AuntSuze said...

I am very happy you are enjoying the gifts I sent. You are a super nice person and I am glad we are friends.

2:44 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

what lovely gifts from Susan. I recently discovered mesh bags and think they are the best!

your Sweetheart Tree finish is wonderful too Anita

4:09 PM  
Blogger Karoline said...

What lovely gifts :)

9:13 AM  
Blogger Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

I love the thread holder! You can never have too many of the mesh bags, IMO!

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home