Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Lizzie Kate Merry Ho Ho

This is my 11th Santa. I stitched it in a light blue fabric instead of the recommended one per the chart. It turned out pretty cute. I have not decided what Santa pattern to stitch next. I am thinking about Prairie Schooler one. I am enjoying this Santa Sal because they are so many great patterns around to choose from.

6 Comments:

Blogger AuntSuze said...

Your new santa is adorable! I cant believe christmas is not that far away.

7:25 AM  
Blogger Karoline said...

Very cute, congratulations

5:12 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

oh he's too sweet Anita :)

4:20 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

I love your Santa and your fob with your name is sooo pretty. I have wanted to make some beaded fobs and that one has me inspired. I added your blog to my blog list. I enjoy reading it.

7:19 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Very sweet Santa - I love it! And what nice gifts you have received.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Rachel D. said...

I love stitching for Xmas. Haven't started yet for this year: Halloween first. Your Santa is very nice.

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home