Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

A christmas theme freebie

Christmas is getting closer so I picked this Workbasket Quaker Holly to stitch. I added the beads. I have 2 more halloween freebies that I am stitching but they are taking longer, hopefully I will finish before the month ended.

Thank you for all the get well wishes for my son. He is doing better now. He is always a healthy baby and kid. In August, we put him in a church program called Mother's day out twice a week so he can spend some time with other kids and learn something. The problem started where he kept on getting sick almost every other week. The director told me this is the way kids develope their immune system. He is better now but once he goes back to the program, he will get new germs again, it is like a endless cycles.

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What a pretty design. It is true about kids needing to develop their immune systems. It's either now or they get everything when they start school, which is worse in my opinion. Good luck and I'm glad he's feeling better!

11:39 AM  
Blogger Karoline said...

It's lovely, congratulations

12:05 PM  
Blogger Lelia said...

What a nice design! Very festive. I'm putting more stitching into my 'october' piece, too. Need to finish it THIS month. LOL

Kids and germs are challenging. My boys are teenagers & I still fret when they come down with stuff. Esp the fevers. Hang in there.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Shell said...

nice festive colours,good to hear your son is better,when my DD was at nursery I am sure she was off more than she was there.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

that is a lovely Christmas design, very festive looking. Good to hear that your son is now on the mend too.

3:43 PM  
Blogger Cathy B said...

Very cute Anita - are you planning to make this into an ornament?

10:55 PM  
Blogger Susimac said...

Pretty finish. Glad DS is feeling much better. I owe you an email - will mail over the weekend ((HUGS)))

11:31 AM  
Blogger lena-lou said...

Hi Anita, I know how you feel about illness and lack of sleep. It is a nightmare when your child starts mixing with 'the germs' my DD was always getting something when she started Nursery and I had some of the worst colds and bad chests (even needing a chest xray) at the same time that I have ever had from 'the germs'. Luckily my DS does not seem to be bringing home/getting the same sort of bugs up to now...the seasons are changing though so who knows?
I like your stitching very much you do some lovely things :-))

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home