Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Friday, October 20, 2006

The stitched Biscornu



This is a workbasket pattern. I used the new varigated DMC floss Autumn thread for the middle leaves and the alphabets. The second piece, I stitched the leaves with the Autumn thread again one over one. I need to find a button in the middle and I have not had time to shop or going through my stash to see what I have.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is adorable Anita, can't wait to see it made up.

12:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so sorry about your son. I hope he begins to feel better soon.

6:34 AM  
Blogger Karoline said...

it's lovely Anita, I look forward to seeing it finished.
I hope your son feels better soon

4:07 AM  
Blogger Cathy B said...

I love those DMC threads that you selected.

Sorry to hear that your son is ill and hope he feels better soon!

10:51 PM  
Blogger Shell said...

the threads work great with the design,looking forward to seeing the button you pick out,Hope your son is better soon

12:07 PM  
Blogger Lelia said...

I bought a skein of the DMC, too. I have not tried it. It looks really nice in your project.

Looking forward to seeing it all finished [once you get the button]

12:52 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

that is going to be a beautiful biscornu-love the colors.

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home