Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Monday, October 30, 2006

San Man Original Trick or Treat Candy Roll

This is such a cute design for the Halloween. I have this for a while now and it was a Freebie by San Man Originals. The backstitching was so time consuming. I will finish this as a needleroll or a pillow. Have a great Halloween.

The mistake on the Noel piece was on the row of "Noel", the branches should be green and the beads should be red.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally spooky. What a charming project! Just in time for the big BOO night.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Karoline said...

Very cute Anita, congratulations

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work Anita, so detailed, I love it.

11:54 PM  
Blogger Shell said...

Just in time,I like the colour of the fabric you used.

6:21 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

That is such a sweet pattern, Anita!

I hope your son is better now?

7:42 AM  
Blogger ollie1976 said...

I love it-very cute!
-Jen

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home