Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

My blog is stuck..

something was wrong with it this morning and I don't know how to fix it... help... finally, it fixed by itself.

I have to delete my early post of Carol Tinson Noel and I have to repost it again. Sandra, and Karoline comments got deleted from the post as well, sorry.

This blogger system can be very frustrating at time and there is no "technical help" for this site to answer questions promptly. I don't like to go through BB to seek.

Here it is, I finished this christmas piece last night. I have made 2 mistakes on it and am too lazy to fix it, can you all tell? I will reveal the mistakes in 2 days. I am going to finish it as a needleroll. I have made a few changes in the colors and the size as well.


2 Comments:

Blogger AuntSuze said...

Its beautiful!! And I cant see any mistakes at all.

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very beautiful. I don't spot any mistakes. Will be a lovely NR!

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home