Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Friday, June 27, 2008

I am back from Branson, Missouri

We went to Branson, Missouri for 8 days. The weather was cooler than Houston and less humid. We all had a wonderful time. The drive was long and it was 13 hours each way. It was so hard to keep my 5 years old entertained in the car. I will have some pictures to share soon. We did some hiking, went to Silver City park, and went to one show only since my son was not interested in shows at all. My husband and son did a lot of miniature golfing and swimming.

I have a few things that I need to catch up on. New designs are coming up and I have some new products for my web site as well. I will have all the updates very soon.

Have a wonderful weekend and it is a great feeling to be home.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

Welcome back! I'm glad to hear that you all had a wonderful time :)

7:06 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

You may want to invest in a portable DVD player for long trips. My SIL, who usually strictly limits the amout of TV my 6 year old niece and 4 year old nephew watch, says it was the best thing they ever bought when they take the kids on long car trips.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Hi Anita! I'm trying to catch up on blog reading! I'm glad you enjoyed your trip to Branson. Its about 4 hours from here and we used to go often when I was a younger. I'd love to go in November and see all their holiday displays which are supposed to be really nice. Did you visit the cross stitch store there? I hear its nice.
I'm glad your pattern business is doing well! I love all the pictures of the finished pieces.
Are you finding time to do any of your own stitching?

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you get a chance to see any of the Branson shows
?

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home