Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Little Stitches new thread drops and special purchase fabric

The access commodities thread drops are here, they are oval, hop, hop and flip flop:










I am running 2 fabric special on Opalescent Cashel white and Opalescent Cashel Raw, these fabric have sparkles in them, perfect for any stitching and christmas stitching.They are on special price $12.50, I have seen they are being sold on on line store more than $16.00.I only have limited quantities on hand and these are special priced items.

www.anitalittlestitches.com

Have a wonderful weekend.

http://anitalittlestitches.blogspot.com/

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Ranae said...

Those are the cutest. I just placed an order.
I will bookmark your store.
Good Luck!!

5:25 PM  
Blogger ROSE said...

Hi,
Stitching is a nice hobby. I use ThreadworX Cherries and gold seed beads while stitching. I love how the Quaker cloth Sand fabric, it just enhance the whole collection.

===================================

Rose
www.orkut.com

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home