Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Patriotic Collection is available for purchase

The Patriotic Collection is ready and has been selling very well. Thank you so much for your support and business. I do have a group of loyal customers and they have been buying from me more than one time now.


- Patriotic collection $10.00
(the collection includes 4 designs, an Emery, a biscoru, a scissor fob, and a pinkeep)


- Patriotic collection accessory pack $6.00(the accessory pack includes over 450 beads, a cover button set, over 3 yards of ribbon, 3 jingle bells and a beading needle)


- Recommended fabric: Glasgow 28 ct Flax Linen 18 X 27 $11 ( most stores sold this for over $16)Jobelan evenweave Beige 18 X 27 $8.00


You can purchase it through my web site at http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/ or you can email me directly at anitalittlestitches@gmail.com.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home