Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Web site updated

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/

Changes were made to my web site yesterday. I moved to a new web hosting company. The issue of oversea shipping has been resolved. Now the shopping cart will provide domestic as well as oversea shipping. Any major difference between the calculated and actual shipping will be refunded to your account. You are welcome to email me about shipping estimate. Thank you so much for visiting my blogs and web site. Have a wonderful week. If you need info about ordering or certain items, please feel free to email me anytime at anitalittlestitches@gmail.com.

1 Comments:

Blogger AuntSuze said...

Everything has been looking great!! Wish your new shop all the success in the world.

Hope you all are doing okay!!!

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home