Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New items on my web site

I have added quite a few designs/charts, threads and linen on my web site, here are some of the highlights. You can see all the other designers that I carry here:


http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/variousdesigners.html




New Blackbird Loose Feather that will be available to mail in April, I don't have any pricing info at this time:







The new Little House Little Women's Virtue Series, I will have these by Friday, but because of my upcoming vacation, these items won't be able to ship until I return.... March 23 is the mailing date:







The Cat's Whiskers designs:


















Keslyn's designs:










R and R reproduction designs:







Samplers revisted designs:




Praisworthy :





Midnight stitching:






I have added Dinky Dyes Silk:
http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/dinkydyessilk.html



18 new colors of Threadworx has been added:
I have added a new 27 ct Northern Cross Linen from Belgium:
Have a wonderful day. I will have some "Finish Me tonight Floss Ring Tags" in 2 days.







Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger CindyMae said...

Beautiful designs! I think my favorite is the Faith,Hope, Love! They are all great though!

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home