Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Love Liberty and Flag


I followed the blog comments and saw what Andrea had stitched.

I discovered a new designer, Chessie and Me. I have never noticed her designs. I enjoyed stitching Love Liberty and can you tell the section where the one over one stitching were? The birds, cat, heart and the american flag. I changed the colors on the birds and the cat, they were black per the original design.

Heart in Hand, Flag, was a fairly quick stitch, but it still took me 2 evenings. I still have buttons to put on.

I am done with my Patriotic stitching for the month and I have been starting a few new stitching and not really getting anything finished.



8 Comments:

Blogger Trixie said...

Those are adorable! So if July=patriotic what is August going to be?

:o)

9:00 AM  
Blogger AuntSuze said...

Your stitching is so nice, love the little over one sections and the color changes.

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great stitching, Anita!! I really like the C&M!! I am enjoying your blog! Keep it up!
Blessings

11:57 AM  
Blogger Cathy B said...

Hi Anita, I found your blog while visiting another stitcher's blog recently. Great job on your Chessie and Me and HIH finishes!

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anita,

I enjoyed reading your blog and seeing your finishes. Great stitching! I hope to see more soon!

Michele

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:58 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Anita, I love your new Chessie n Me finish! I'm glad that my post inspired you to do this one, it was fun, wasn't it?

BTW, my oldest daughter's name is Anita, did I tell you that already?

1:47 AM  
Blogger Lelia said...

Chessie & Me designs are kewl. I stitched an ornament (from one of the magazines) that had the cutest cat (over 1) pulling out a branch of the Christmas Tree.

I'll have to put that on my blog in the next day or two. I just brought it back from the fair.

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home