Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Santa #9


I am enjoying this Santa Sal. I have collected many Santa
patterns over the years and it is fun going through the stash
and finding treasure. This is from the Artist Collection
(heartstrings) Santa Gathering series. The total
collection has 12 and they come in little cards.
My next 2 Santa will be Lizzie Kate designs.

4 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

Your Santa looks great! I'm a big fan of the Artists Collection designs.

6:03 PM  
Blogger AuntSuze said...

Your santa is adorable!!

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anita
This is adorable!!! I may have to get these charts out and stitch one as well.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Susimac said...

He's lovely Anita - well done on your finish

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home