Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

August Stitching Plans

I have a few of my son's stitching that I have to finish.
They have been UFO for some time now. .... his birth sampler,
his christmas quilt and a stoney creek stocking. The birth sampler
only needs all those vitial info charted and stitched.
The stocking need backstitching and some stitching.
Stoney Creek designs can be a lot of work. His 25 squares
christmas quilt is always changing. I can't make up my mind
as far as what designs to use. So far, I have stitched 18 squares
and center piece M will be some type of Quilting design. I have
6 more squares and I am thinking about using some of
the 2006 Lizzie Kate ornament designs.

I still have a few gifts to stitch. I will be stitching
some sweetheart tree Teenie Tweenie hearts,
2 Lizzie Kate Santas and whatever else will
fit into the schedule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home