Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

A French Finish

This is by LR De Rien, a french designer, that I discover when reading
blogs. I do spend lots of time reading blogs and photo albums for enabling
and new ideas. The design name is ABC a la Ferme. I stitched it
in Lugana, Lilac, 25 counts, one over one. It was a fun stitch. I have
quite a collection of this designer. Since the designs are fairly simple,
they are perfect for me to practice my one over one stitching.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely stitching Anita - you have been busy.

11:33 PM  
Blogger Trixie said...

Pretty, pretty. I agree w/Sandra, very busy. In a good way, tho. :o)

I haaaaaAAAAAaate 1 overs. ugh.

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is soooo cute!!!!! I love it!! Now I will have to go look at what else this designer has!!!
Blessings

11:18 AM  
Blogger AuntSuze said...

This is so adorable! Your over one stitching is beautiful, you dont need practice at all.

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute Anita. You did a nice job on it.
L'R de rien patterns are so fresh and simple: a must to stitch during these hot days :-))

7:18 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Anita, this is so pretty, will have to check out this designer too,

8:47 PM  
Blogger Von said...

Reading blogs certainly does expand one's horizons! Cute project. :D

9:48 PM  
Blogger Susimac said...

This is so cute Anita, haven't you been the busy one whilst I was away, I am busy catching up. Will email you soon - hugs

11:52 AM  
Blogger Chelle said...

This is fantastic, Anita! Love it on the lavender fabric. Great choice!

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice. The colors are so bright and are perfect for summer. It would make an adorable pillow.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Rachel D. said...

L'R de rien is one of my favorites ! Yours is splendid.

3:00 PM  
Blogger mercy said...

Hi! I wanted to know where did u find this designer??? I've been googling like crazy trying to find somewhere that sells this pattern!!

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home