Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Friday, August 11, 2006

JBW Friendship blossom pinkeep


This will be a gift for a stitcher friend in Australia. I enjoy stitching this little design and for a change it will arrive there before her birthday. Happy B-day, Maralyn. She does not know I have a blog yet, so I can post here.

11 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

I'm sure your friend will love it, it's very pretty!

2:51 PM  
Blogger AuntSuze said...

Your finishing is amazing! Your friend will certainly love it.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Karoline said...

It's gorgeous, I'm sure Maralyn will love it

10:53 AM  
Blogger Trixie said...

It's adorable!

7:22 PM  
Blogger Susimac said...

This is gorgeous, your friend will love it.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Cathy B said...

Very cute finish! I'm sure your friend will love it.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

what a gorgeous gift for your friend - JBW designs are just lovely.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Cathy C said...

Anita, This is just too sweet! I love it! Roses are my favorite flower, so anything with roses draws my attention.

You did a marvelous job with the finishing too. Now, are those beads sewn on, or are they pins? I was curious about that :-).

How did your friend like her gift? It's darling! Really! Cathy

11:23 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

What a very sweet little gift. Your friend will be very lucky to receive it.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Lelia said...

How special -- wonderful gift for your friend!

Your sweetheart tree heart is very nicely done. I can where patience is needed for that design. It is awesome!

3:21 PM  
Blogger Rachel D. said...

This is really nice. I'm sure the person it was ment for appreciated it.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home