Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Lizzie Kate 2006 Santa



This is a new Lizzie Kate chart named Just be Claus. I thought it would be a very quick stitch but the red and the white part seemed take forever to do. I left out the words and this is my 10th Santa finished.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That turned out cute Anita!
Love your little Earth People on the main page.
Murf :)

4:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is really nice Anita, I like it better than the usual Santas.

7:40 AM  
Blogger Karoline said...

Very cute, congratulations

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Santas- this is adorable!!!

9:14 PM  
Blogger AuntSuze said...

Your new santa is adorable!!

9:08 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Your Santa is so cute - this year's is my favourite of the L*K Santas and I hope to stitch it a bit later in the year myself :)

4:23 PM  
Blogger Cathy C said...

You did a great job with the SAnta. I will look forward to seeing how you finish it. Can't believe you are already on the 10th Santa! Wow! Cathy

11:19 PM  
Blogger Chelle said...

Wow, that is a lot of Santas! This one is a cutie.

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home